I offer a robust set of services to meet the varied needs of individual clients, couples and families including:
- In-office psychotherapy: For clients who are most comfortable with a traditional approach, I offer confidential, comfortable in office services. Depending on your insurance plan, sessions last between 45 minutes and one hour. For those paying privately, longer sessions can be arranged.
- Tele-health services: For those who prefer the comfort of their own homes, I offer tele-heath services using the HIPPA compliant platform doxy.me. Doxy.me is simple to use and only requires an internet connection. No accounts. No complicated processes. I send you a link, you click on it, enter your name and we are connected! Insurance restrictions may apply.
- Intensive/Crisis: For individuals, couples and families needing a more intense approach, I offer two day intensives. Intensives, which can be done in-office, in home or via tele-health, provide clients in crisis with a span of devoted space and time to progress more quickly on an issue or crisis. Intensives can be particularly helpful for couples facing challenges such as infidelity, families in crisis or individuals wanting to get a jump-start on their healing/growth journey. To schedule an intensive, contact me directly.
- Ongoing/On-Demand support: Specifically designed for individuals, couples and families who want to be able to reach out for support anytime. Simply pay a monthly fee and have access to e-mail or tele-health services within hours, not days or weeks. Includes weekends and holidays.
- Dating Coaching/Support: For those needing extra support as they traverse the dating world, I offer coaching sessions, dating profile analysis and other services designed to increase the probability of finding lasting, highly compatible partnership.